Please read the Admissions Procedure below before filling out and submitting your Admissions Application.
- Complete and submit an application for admission to the dean by selecting the Admission Application tab above.
- Be sure to declare desired status on application.
- Credit student (proof of education is required), i.e. High School Diploma, GED or college transcript.
- Audit student (not for credit)
- Not required to complete out-of-class assignments or take course exams
- No proof of education is required
- Registration of all students is required for accountability purposes. A one-time fee of $50 is due at the time of registration.
- Proof of credit student eligibility is not due at the time of registration. It is, however, the student’s responsibility to provide this proof in a short period of timely fashion.
NOTE: All other questions that student candidate may have should be directed to the Dean’s Office.
Complete and submit all 4 parts of the form below to start your application.